Monday 4 April 2016

Aqualink Cafe, Box Hill



After a long swimming session, I would never have thought that 10 metres away there would be a delicious and tasty burger waiting for me! That is exactly what happened at the Aqualink Café in Box Hill. 
My Beef Burger ($14) was an absolute bargain! It contained a lightly spiced beef patty with cheese, lettuce, mayonnaise and tomato on a soft toasted bun. The amount of chips that I received with the burger was extremely surprising! 
My swimming companion had a tasty roll ($7.50) and we had a Honey Oat Slice and a Latte ($3.80) to go with it! 





After this experience, I believe that Aqualink Café has the atmosphere and the service to match any of the places I have been to so far! 
The PURE (Perfect Ultimate Ratings for Everything) score was:
Food
9/10
Atmosphere
9/10
Service
10/10
Drinks
9/10
Interior Design
9/10
TOTAL
46/50

Aqualink Cafe Opening Hours
Monday-Friday 6.30AM-8PM
Saturday 7.30AM-7PM
Sunday 8AM-7PM

Aqualink Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment